|Skirt boards installed.|
|The materials and tools.|
Upcoming things in approximate order:
- re-building the Erie 149th street yard bench work in 2 parts so I can move it and store it more easily.
- procuring foam board for building up right of way on the modules that are lowered for water.
- battery powered radio control systems testing. I'll probably try CVP first. I'm thinking about trying it in a double lash-up of 44-tonners 700 and 701 or more likely a trailing idler gondola.
- get rid of beds in room and replace with inflatables for guests.
- build bookshelves in other part of the house for the multitude of books in the room.
- get rid of TV.
- build workbench for modeling and computer.
I also found out that my cat likes Spicy Nacho Doritos. I assume it is the salt at crunch more than the spice, but he enjoyed the little taste he had either way.