Sunday, February 22, 2015

More Lipton

I like the way Lipton looms over the HBS storage tracks (right) and provides a cavern for the industry tracks. The footprint is a little shallow, and might prompt a little realignment of the storage tracks to allow a completely scale model. There is also a one story pitched roof extension towards the yard to fit in. 

It is a real difference from a completely flat plywood plane, and adds exciting depth. I can imagine that the addition of the rest of the buildings will create a very unique ambiance for the layout. 

I'm thinking about allowing the section at the edge of the bench work to reveal the inside of the 12 floors of activity. This would be a great signature scene. I'll only do if I can find some pictures to guide me. Or at least some descriptions. Something for my research list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment